Each year, the leading minds and senior experts in health technology assessment (HTA) gather at the HTAi Annual Meeting to advance healthcare around the world. The HTAi Annual Meeting is a unique opportunity to be involved in the development and the future of HTA globally. The event draws attendees from over 65 countries and a variety of backgrounds to collaborate, participate, and share information. This year, Annual Meeting attendees will gather in Adelaide, Australia, from June 24 to 28.
The HTAi 2023 Annual Meeting will introduce hundreds of presentations over five days to promote the development, understanding, and use of HTA around the world as a means of fostering innovation and effective use of resources in health care. The presentations include a keynote presentation and three plenaries that will explore various aspects of the event’s overall theme, the Road to Policy and Clinical Integration for health technologies.
The HTAi Annual Meeting is open to all HTA collaborators and contributors. While membership to HTAi is not a pre-requisite to attending the Annual Meeting, all active HTAi members enjoy a reduced registration rate in addition to the unparalleled opportunities membership provides. Further registration information is available on the HTAi Annual Meeting website.
Important upcoming dates:
- Early-bird registration deadline: Thurday, March 30, 2023 at Midnight MDT (UTC-6)
- Standard registration deadline: Thursday, June 15, 2023 at Midnight MDT (UTC-6)
- Last-minute registration: Friday, June 16 to Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Learn more about the HTAi Annual Meeting
While you’re visiting the registration page, check out the additional #HTAi2023Adelaide information available, including:
- An introduction to Adelaide, including its attractions and anticipated weather for June
- The spectacular Meeting venue
- Details on hotels offering discounted rates for Annual Meeting delegates
- The International Flight Program with Lufthansa Group, offering discounted rates on flights to Adelaide
- Australia entry requirements, including COVID-related regulations and visa specifications
- Program features, including the Annual Meeting theme, plenaries, and speakers
- Sponsorships available for Not-For-Profit and For-Profit groups interested in leveraging HTAi’s largest and most prominent event
- Support graphics to accompany social media posts, emails, and presentations about the Annual Meeting
- The Schedule-at-a-Glance and Workshops Program
- Program updates are added regularly— check back often!
HTAi invites you to join one of the most unique environments in HTA to develop international collaborations and face the challenges posed in our current local and global health systems. Register for the HTAi 2023 Annual Meeting today!