The International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (IJTAHC) serves as a forum for the wide range of health policy makers and professionals interested in the economic, social, ethical, medical and public health implications of health technology. It covers the development, evaluation, diffusion and use of health technology, as well as its impact on the organization and management of health care systems and public health. In addition to general essays and research reports, regular columns on technology assessment reports and thematic sections are published.
IJTAHC is seeking reviewers with expertise in areas within the scope of IJTAHC relating to health technology assessment including systematic review, health economic evaluation, patient/citizen issues and health policy. Participating as an IJTAHC Reviewer is not only beneficial for your career development, it is a great way to contribute to the global HTA community!
Reviewer categories include:
- Systematic reviews
- Health economics/economic evaluation, CBA/CEA/CUA
- Clinical epidemiology
- Clinical practice guidelines
- Decision analysis
- Patient/citizen issues
- Personalized medicine
- Pharmaceutical policy
- Health outcomes research; health services/systems research
- Health policy/policy analysis/social policy
- Horizon scanning, new and emerging technologies
- Qualitative methodologies/questionnaires and surveys
- Preventative medicine/public health/international health
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer for IJTAHC, please send an email to Wendy Babidge, Editor in Chief, and include short CV outlining areas of expertise relative to the reviewer categories.