HTAi is looking for an outstanding Director of Operations.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Operations provides leadership and oversight for HTAi’s primary source of revenues – the Annual Meeting and Policy Forums. This key position supports the strategic and operational management of the organization and manages the Events, Projects, and Global Networks teams.
- A Master of Business Administration or Master of Public Health degree, with a focus in health sciences, international business, or related preferred.
- 7+ years of project management and operations experience.
- Strong leader with 5+ years of management experience and proven ability to lead up, across, and down within an organization.
- Experience or knowledge of the healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical device, or related industry and/or evidence of being able to communicate effectively with senior scientists, clinicians, policy makers, and leading members of the public from diverse geographical and cultural backgrounds would be an asset.
- Exceptional project direction and management skills with proven ability to manage multiple timelines and prioritize efforts across multiple high-priority work streams and firm deadlines in a collaborative and extremely fast-paced environment. PMP Certification would be an asset.
- Strong experience with project budgeting, including revenue and expense management.
- Experience developing and implementing growth strategies and plans.
- Consensus gatherer with experience working with a board of directors and/or advisory committees.
- Fluency in both speaking and writing in English is required, while fluency in a second language would be an asset.
*The successful candidate must be able to travel internationally with no restrictions
For more information on the position and how to apply, please visit our LinkedIn page or follow this link.