HTAi is looking for an experienced, customer service-driven professional with expertise in fundraising, grants, and sponsorship management. If this describes you or someone you know, check out the description below.
Manager, Global Networks
To support the Society’s membership and aims in accordance with its Strategic Plan, the Manager will support the Director of Operations to assist in developing, building and managing HTAi’s Global Networks. This role will contribute to the strategic planning efforts to support growth for HTAi’s membership, grants and partnership opportunities, all of which are critical to the success of the Society and its events and programs. The role will preferably be based in Edmonton, AB, however there is flexibility on location for the right candidate.
- A Master of Business Administration or Master of Public Health degree, with a focus in health sciences, international business, or related preferred.
- 5+ years of relationship management or stakeholder relations within the healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical device, or related industries.
- Experience with fundraising, grants and sponsorship management.
- Experience developing and implementing growth strategies and plans.
- Ability to build strong relationships with members and sponsors.
- Experience with sales and marketing activities required to promote membership and sponsorship growth.
- Highly professional, customer service driven with evidence of being able to communicate effectively with senior scientists, clinicians, policy makers, and leading members of the public from diverse geographical and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience working with committees and diverse, global teams.
- Fluency in both speaking and writing in English is required, while fluency in a second language would be an asset.
*The successful candidate must be able to travel internationally with no restrictions.
For more information about the role or to apply, please follow this link to the appropriate contact.