Each year, Asc Academics organizes a Health Economics of Public Health (HEPH) Winter School. The 2019 Winter School will be held December 2-6 in Groningen, Netherlands. The focus of this year’s Winter School will be the Health Technology Assessment of preventive interventions, including the following main themes:
- The role of HTA in developing countries
- Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA)
- Introduction to infectious diseases modelling
- Introduction to Fiscal modelling and Budget Optimization
- Pricing and reimbursement of preventive interventions
If you or someone you know may be interested in participating in our Winter School, take a look at this flyer.