The latest from HTAi
This week’s news features an announcement on the Regional Meeting in Ukraine, the Asia Policy Forum newsletter, updates on the 2020 Annual Meeting, and more!
HTAi Regional Meeting in Ukraine
Registration for the HTAi Regional Meeting in Kyiv, Ukraine is now open!
The meeting is to be held on April 1 and 2, and the theme of the meeting is Integrating HTA into healthcare reforms in emerging settings. The purpose of the meeting is to offer HTA education and training that builds on regional HTA experiences and facilitates the continuous cycle to develop HTA capacity.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available for this meeting.
Visit this page for more information on the HTAi Regional Meeting in Ukraine
HTAi 2019 Asia Policy Forum Newsletter
The HTAi 2019 Asia Policy Forum newsletter is now available online. The Asia Policy Forum was held November 6-8, 2020 in Hanoi, Vietnam. The focus of the meeting was Sustainability of healthcare systems in Asia: exploring the role of horizon scanning and reassessment in the HTA landscape.
To read the newsletter, visit this page.
Updates on the HTAi 2020 Annual Meeting
Are you looking for information on the 2020 Annual Meeting? Well, good news: you’ve come to the right place. With the HTAi 2020 Annual Meeting inching closer each day, activity behind the scenes has been picking up.
What to look for:
- The Schedule-At-A-Glance is now available online.
- Information on the Annual Meeting dinner is now available and it looks very exciting!
- Workshop session descriptions are now listed. You can check them out here.
- HTAi has released information on travelling to the 2020 Annual Meeting. Please visit this page for more information.
Call for Application: Asia Policy Forum Chair
HTAi is seeking to appoint a highly skilled and experienced Chair who has the trust of, and credibility amongst, both the international HTA agencies and health technology companies.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide active leadership of the Asia Policy Forum through Chairing meetings of the Asia Policy Forum, the Asia Policy Forum Organizing Committee, project team meetings, member recruitment and selection activity, and other meetings as required. In particular, the Chair will focus on the identification of pertinent and relevant policy topics for the region and develop innovative ways to encourage networking and discussion sessions as the Forum.
- Steer the content of the scientific materials and the meeting, working closely with the Scientific Secretary to guide the development of the background paper, meeting content and subsequent journal article. The Chair will have responsibility for signing off on materials that are produced by the Asia Policy Forum.
- Develop relationships with HTA agency and government leaders in the region and industry partners. Identify ways to build new relationships and stabilizing and strengthen existing relationships.
- Following appointment, work closely with the current Chair to develop understanding of the work of the Forum and the activity that supports it. The Chair-elect will attend as observer for the 2020 Forum (dates TBD, late October, early November 2020), then take the lead in the development of the topic and agenda for the 2021 meeting from November 2020 onwards. The term is for 3 years and includes Chairing the 2021, 2022 and 2023 Asia Policy Forum meetings.
For more information, visit this post.
Are you an active member with something you would like to add to the biweekly round-up? If so, please send your request to [email protected], attn: Communications Team.