Board of Directors Elections – Call for HTAi Board of Director Nominations
HTAi is seeking active members of the Society for nomination to the Board of Directors.
We are looking for up to three (3) engaged, motivated and enthusiastic Board Directors for a three-year term between 2020 and 2023. Nominees should be prepared to:
- Chair at least one of the advisory board committees,
- Sit as a member on at least two committees or working groups,
- Travel and spend time attending two face-to-face Board meetings, and
- Carry out other duties as requested.
When considering potential nominees, and based on current Board composition, experience with the following skills are preferred:
- Life sciences industry experience
- Data sciences
- Finance, budget, and accounting
- Board governance
- Business development
- Marketing and communications
*Please note: while these are preferred attributes when considering who to nominate, the attributes themselves do not form part of the standard Nomination Committee evaluation process. All nominees are welcome.
The deadline for receiving nominations is Friday, April 3, 2020, 23:59 MST (GMT +7).
Participation in the election process as a nominee, nominator, or voter can only be done by active members of the Society. To renew your membership, visit this page.
To review nomination terms or submit a nomination, please visit this page.*
*Please note: you will be required to sign in to view this page.