As the driving force behind Health Technology Assessment international (HTAi), the Board of Directors cordially invites all members to participate and contribute during this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) being held on Monday, June 22, 2020, from 07:30 to 08:30 MDT (UTC -6). The meeting is open to all active members of the Society.
This year has brought great change to the world; global social distancing measures have created the need for virtual solutions for collaboration and participation. With that in mind, HTAi is delighted to announce this year’s meeting will be the first virtual AGM in HTAi’s history.
Registration for the AGM has been sent to the email registered on your membership. If you have not received a Notice of Meeting to your email, please contact the Secretariat at your earliest convenience.
The following items will be brought forward for discussion:
- Approval of minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting;
- Matters Arising from the Minutes;
- President’s Report;
- Executive Director’s Report;
- Treasure’s Report
- Review of the Audited Financial Statements for the year ending December 31, 2019;
- Appointment of Auditor;
- Announcement of 2020 Board of Directors Election Results;
- Announcement of the 2022 AGM Location.
If you would like to raise any other items of business for discussion please submit your request to the Secretariat in advance via email@example.com.