The Scientific Development and Capacity Building (SDCB) Committee plays a pivotal role in shaping HTAi’s scientific direction and expanding HTA capacity worldwide.
- Sets priorities and carries out the strategic direction for advancing scientific development and capacity building
- Participates in a peer review process of applications received by HTAi for endorsement
- Considers potential models for online materials, resources and other capacity building tools and toolkits
- Establishes potential collaborative partnerships along various projects undertaken by HTAi
- Conducts the evaluation of the applications for the HTAi Scholarship Program
- Conducts the evaluation for the Egon Jonsson Award and the Sigrid Droste Ethics Award
At this time, The SDCB Committee has opened a call for Expressions of Interest to fill one (1) vacancy on the committee. Members who wish to submit their Expression of Interest are asked to fill out this application form and return it by September 26, 2023.