Do you have a knack for numbers and an interest in making a meaningful impact?
The HTAi Patient and Citizen Involvement in HTA Interest Group (PCIG) is inviting qualified candidates to submit Expressions of Interest for the role of Financial Secretary.
PCIG brings together patients and citizens with staff from HTA bodies, government, research, industry (health technology developers) and consultancy to strengthen HTA with the systematic incorporation of patient and citizen perspectives.
About the Role
The Financial Secretary is responsible for financial issues such as raising funds and managing budgets for meetings. The successful candidate will work with the PCIG Steering Committee to:
- Attract sponsorship to support patient attendance at each annual meeting
- Liaise with HTAi Secretariat Finance to manage budgets responsibly
- Raise funds for other meetings and activities as required
- Serve on the Steering Committee as a representative of the biopharma industry
3 years, voluntary
To be considered for the role, candidates must fulfill the following:
- Be a member of HTAi in good standing
- Knowledge or experience of raising funds for a not for profit
- Able to demonstrate active participation in the field of patient or citizen involvement in health technology assessment
- Able to meet the expectations of Steering Committee membership as set out in the Terms of References, e.g. commit to take an active role in driving the work of the Interest Group and providing practical assistance to activities undertaken by the group as appropriate and complete a three-year term.
How to apply
Submit an Expression of Interest (no more than 200 words) addressing the above criteria and a Curriculum Vitae (no more than 2 pages) by September 12 to the PCIG Technical Office, [email protected].
See HTAi Patient and Citizen Involvement in HTA Interest Group Terms of Reference for further information or contact one of our co-chairs: Aline Silva at [email protected]; or Fiona Pearce at [email protected].