Are you a member of the HTAi Public Health Interest Group (PHIG)? Do you have a passion for developing and promoting HTA methodologies, policy frameworks, and case studies that focus on public health interventions? If so, this may be your chance to take on a leadership role within PHIG!
PHIG is currently accepting Expressions of Interest from members who would like to take on the role of co-Chair. Two (2) positions are available. All candidates must use this form to submit a cover letter (maximum 200 words), a short bio (maximum 150 words), and a program of up to five (5) bullet points outlining the activities, projects, or initiatives they wish to implement.
Elected PHIG co-Chairs will serve for three (3) years with the following responsibilities:
- Providing leadership to the PHIG (chair the meetings, set up the agenda, etc.)
- Defining the PHIG annual workplan
- Submitting project proposals to HTAi and develop other initiatives relevant for the PHIG and the Society
- Ensuring the PHIG operates in compliance with the Interest Group Policy and Procedure.
- Presenting an activity report to the PHIG members at the Annual Business Meeting of the PHIG.
- Representing the PHIG at the HTAi Interest Groups Steering Committee (IGSC).
This is a unique opportunity to shape the direction of PHIG. Expressions of Interest will be accepted until June 5, 2023. Elections will run during the first half of June. All members of PHIG are entitled to nominate themselves and vote in the election.
All Expression of Interest submissions, questions, and inquiries can be directed to Nicola Vicari at [email protected].