- This event has passed.
Public Meeting: International Scientific Congress hosted by Bellberry
June 23 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Bellberry Ltd is celebrating 20 years of supporting research and ethics, and as part of this important work, we are hosting an International Scientific Congress in Adelaide on Friday 23 June 2023.
Entitled ‘Toward a Coordinated Approach for Managing Accelerated Patient Access to Promising Medicines’ this Congress will include a presentation of the issues and a discussion on the options for managing these challenges. Accelerated access and balancing the various stakeholder perspectives are important and growing issues in the global health sector.
A 2.5 day Workshop will be run prior to the Congress, where an international panel of experts will develop a proposed framework, with governance of this process provided by a Scientific Advisory Committee chaired by Professor Emeritus Lloyd Sansom AO. Confirmed attendees include representatives from:
- Australian Government Department of Health
- CADTH – Canada’s Drug and Health Technology Agency
- EMA – European Medicines Agency
- EUNetHTA – European Network of Health Technology Assessment
- Health Canada
- IQWIQ – Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care, Germany
- Medicines Australia
- NHMRC – National Health and Medical Research Council
- NICE – National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- OHE – Office of Health Economics, UK
- PBAC – Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee
- PMDA – Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, Japan
- TGA – Therapeutic Goods Administration
More information is available here.