HTAi Annual Meetings
This Annual Business Meeting is a requirement and part of the activities mandated by the Developing Interest Group.
The meeting shall be an interactive session that will bring together as many members of the interest group in good standing to discuss several topics concerning the group.
The agenda includes, but is not limited to the following
2. Approval of minutes from Business Meeting 2019
3. Report back from HTAi IG Steering Committee meetings
4. IG activities in preparation for next Annual Meeting 2021 to be held in Manchester
5. Other Business
In lieu of a physical meeting this year due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting shall be held virtually.
August 11, 2020
08:00 – 09:00 MDT (UTC -6)
DCIG Annual Business Meeting Minutes
Slide presentations from DC ISG Panel Session: “HTA Capacity Building in Developing Countries – Exploration of Different Models”
- HTA capacity building in developing countries – Exploration of different models
- Capacity building in new HTA systems
- Online teaching
- Learning by doing approach
- HTAi Scholarship Programme
Play with the Rubiks Cube simulator online! Drag the pieces with your mouse to unjumble the puzzle.
- HTAiDCISGBoardReportJune2009 ISG Chair report to the HTAi Board, June 2009