Public Health Outcomes Research & Measurement
InPHORM Panel Session at HTAi 2017 (Rome, Italy):
- HTA for public health interventions: addressing the challenges of complexity and uncertainty. I Lenoir-Wijnkoop
- Developing evidence based guidelines for public health. B Shaw
- Assessing Public Health Interventions: the INTEGRATE-HTA approach. A Gerhardus
- Questions to the Panel
InPHORM Panel Session at HTAi 2015 (Oslo, Norway):
- Abstracts (to be added)
- Healthy nutrition and lifestyle: let us start at the beginning! I Lenoir-Wijnkoop
- NICE Public Health Guidance and Return on Investment. K Nolan
Inaugural presentation at HTAi 2014 (Washington DC, USA):
- How to ensure outputs of nutrition research will support high quality economic evaluation and thus inform policy.
Seminal Panel Session at HTAi 2012 (Bilbao, Spain)
- Improving nutrition, promoting health: the role of economic evaluation. F Sassi
- How to ensure outputs of nutrition research will support high quality economic evaluation and thus inform policy. L Segal
- The Trials and Tribulations of Developing Evidencebased Public Health Guidance: the experience of NICE with nutritionrelated interventions. M Kelly
- Overall summary of the session
Lifestyle exemplifies all the types of public health interventions and policy which need evaluating across the health field. The need for urgent solutions increases. Grasp the opportunity to get actively engaged!
Project proposals submitted by the InPHORM members and will be considered.
Chair: Irene Lenoir-Wijnkoop (The Netherlands, France)
Technical Officer: Jovana Stojanovic
Contact with the HTAi Board: Iñaki Gutiérrez-Ibarluzea (Spain)
Call for Co-Chair and Executive Team members
InPHORM is looking for a Co-Chair and members to form its Executive Team. To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please review the HTAi InPHORM IG Guidelines for Executive Team Positions.
Join this IG
Involvement in the IGs is open to all HTAi members with current membership, which allows you to join the IG mailing lists to receive notifications about IG activities and opportunities to get more involved in specific working groups and projects.
To join, simply log in to the website and return to this page. A link to join the IG mailing list will appear below.
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of HTAi, you're become part of an international society of experts and leaders in the HTA field. You can gain access to our Annual Meeting, Policy Forums and Interest Groups, where you can participate in the critical conversations that help inform policy on the use of effective technologies in health assessment.