Resources & Materials
In developing our resources, we bring together concepts and approaches from various stakeholders, countries and published literature, and through broad consultation with PCIG members and relevant people. We are not limited by the confines of one agency or health system. The content, therefore, represents our current thinking. Links to useful resources are also provided where appropriate.
For many, it will be important to adapt and translate the materials. We are happy to receive this feedback and any translations of documents, to share on the website.
- HTAi Glossary for Consumers and Patients – A beginner’s guide to the words used in health technology assessment (HTA)
- E-Bulletins – The latest news and information (and archives) from the PCIG
- For HTA Agencies and Policy Makers
- For Patient Groups and Individual Patients
- For Industry and Researchers
- Online Resource Directory
- HTAi Annual Meetings
- Values & Standards for Patient and Citizen Involvement in HTA
- Working Groups