Resources & Materials
2019 HTAi Annual Meeting – Cologne
RICC workshop (Saturday 15 June 2019) – “A Primer in Regulatory Interactions and Conditional Coverage – How to Generate Real World Evidence – A Modern Approach”
Presentation Slides – Massoud Tousi
Presentation Slides – Michael Happich
2018 HTAi Annual Meeting – Vancouver
RICC ISG Annual Business Meeting Minutes
Conference and Research Reports
- Granados A, Low E, Meyer F, Mujoomdar M, Bettle M. HTA, From Reacting to Innovation to Proactively Involved in Technology Development. Lessons Learnt and Ways Forward. Report of HTAi 2018 Panel Session. Health Technology Assessment International – Canada. 2018.
- Granados A, Mullin T, Moseley J, Meyer F, Avetisyan R, Wong-Rieger D, Kaatee M, Skinner M, Leyden S (2016) Multi-stakeholder approaches to improve evidence-based decisions in rare diseases: engagement of patients and patient organisations. Panel Session Report, HTAi Conference, Tokyo, May 2016
- Cole A, Chan A, Mujoomdar M, Pichler F and Towse A. (2016) How can HTA in the Asia-Pacific area respond to increased clinical uncertainty? Panel Session Report, HTAi Conference, Tokyo, May 2016
- Devlin N, Oortwijn W, Lee E. (2016) “New Age” Decision Making in HTA: Is It Applicable in Asia?
- Facey K (2015) Multi-stakeholder collaboration in generating the best possible knowledge – the SEED experience. Panel Session Report. HTAi Conference, Oslo June 2015
- Bruegger U (2014) A review of Coverage with Evidence Development (CED) in different countries: what works and what doesn’t. White paper