HTAi Membership Details
The HTAi membership year runs January 1 to December 31. Individuals have the option to purchase a one year membership to December 31, 2020, or a two year membership to December 31, 2021.
Your HTAi membership provides access to the following:
- HTAi events and Interest Groups, including the HTAi Annual Meeting
- Free online access to the International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care
- HTAi resources and news, including e-newsletters, bulletins, and international developments in HTA
- An international network of HTA experts and leaders
Purchasing an Individual Membership
To purchase or renew your membership, visit this page.
|Upper Middle-Income Country* Link||$115.00|
|Low Income and Lower Middle-Income Country* Link||$40.00|
|Students/Trainees/Patient and Consumer Volunteers**||$85.00|
* Upper Middle-Income, Low Income and Lower Middle-Income Countries are based on the World Bank standards.
**Eligibility for the Patient/Consumer Volunteer membership category is restricted to individuals who encounter HTA through their roles as patients, care-givers, or consumers, and who do not encounter HTA through paid employment. New members in this category are asked to submit a brief statement describing their involvement with HTA.
**Students require proof of enrollment in the form of a Student ID. All figures are in U.S. dollars.