HTAi Membership Details
Organizational memberships allow up to five*** individuals from the same organization to join HTAi under the same membership.
The HTAi membership year runs January 1 to December 31.
Organizational members receive:
- Five individual memberships, which include access to:
- HTAi events and Interest Groups, including the HTAi Annual Meeting
- Free online access to the International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care
- HTAi resources and news, including e-newsletters, bulletins, and international developments in HTA
- An international network of HTA experts and leaders
- Eligibility to apply for membership in the HTAi Policy Forum
- Listing of the organization’s membership on the HTAi website
- Access to HTAi bulletin board page to submit job postings, RFPs and more
Purchasing an organizational membership
To purchase or renew an organizational membership, follow this link.
For more information, contact the HTAi Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|For profit Organizations||$3,750.00|
|Not-for-Profit Organizations-Low Income Country* Link||$150.00|
|Not-For-Profit Organizations-Middle Income Country* Link||$450.00|
*Upper Middle-Income, Low Income and Lower Middle-Income Countries are based on the World Bank standards.
**Eligibility for the Patient/Consumer Volunteer membership category is restricted to individuals who encounter HTA through their roles as patients, care-givers, or consumers, and who do not encounter HTA through paid employment. New members in this category are asked to submit a brief statement describing their involvement with HTA.
***Students require proof of enrollment in the form of a Student ID. Organizational members can have up-to five individuals registered under one organizational membership. Organizational members from Low and Middle-Income Countries can designate an unlimited number of individual members. All figures are in U.S. dollars.
2020 Organizational Members
- Abbott Vascular International BVBA
- Abbvie, Inc.
- AMGEN (Europe) GmbH
- Astellas Pharma
- AstraZeneca (UK) Ltd
- BioMarin International LTD.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Gilead Sciences, Inc
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co
- Merck KGaA
- Novartis Pharma AG
- Pfizer Limited
- Sanofi Genzyme
- W.L Gore & Associati S.r.l
- Adelaide Health Technology Assessment (AHTA)
- AETSA – Fundacion Publica Andaluza Progreso y Salud (Spain)
- Agenzia Sanitaria e Sociale Regionale (Regione Emilia-Romagna)
- AHRQ – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (USA)
- All Wales Therapeutics and Toxicology Centre
- Brazilian Ministry of Health (Brazil)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- CADTH – Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (Canada)
- CEEBM CMH-FMUI (Indonesia)
- CMTP – Center for Medical Technology Policy (USA)
- CONITEC – National Committee for Technology Incorporation (Brazil)
- Finnish Coordinating Centre for HTA (FinCCHTA)
- HAS – French National Authority for Health (France)
- Health Technology Assessment Association (Russia)
- Health Technology Wales (United Kingdom)
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland (UK)
- HIQA – Health Information and Quality Authority (Ireland)
- ICER – Institute for Clinical & Economic Review (USA)
- INEAS (Instance Nationale de l’Évaluation & de l’Accréditation en Santé)
- Institute of Health Economics (Canada)
- Instituto Aragonés de Ciencias de la Salud (IACS) –Health Sciences Institute in Aragon
- International Centre for Community-Driven Research
- IQWiG – Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (Germany)
- Kaiser Permanente (USA)
- Ministry of Health (Malaysia)
- NECA – National Evidence-based Healthcare Collaborating Agency (South Korea)
- NICE – National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (UK)
- NIHR Innovation Observatory, Newcastle University (UK)
- NIPHNO – Norwegian Institute of Public Health Norway (Norway)
- Norwegian Centre for E-health Research (Norway)
- OSTEBA – Basque Office for Health Technology Assessment (Spain)
- PBAC&MSAC Australia Government, Department of Health and Ageing (Australia)
- PCORI – Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (USA)
- Swedish Council on HTA (SBU) and Swedish Dental and Pharmaceutical Benefits Agency (TLV) – joint membership (Sweden)
- Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (Switzerland)
- ZINL – National Health Care Institute (Netherlands)