Asia Policy Forum
The format of the Asia Policy Forum echoes that of the HTAi Global Policy Forum and provides a unique opportunity as a leadership meeting for senior representatives from public and private sector organizations using HTA from the Asia Pacific region. This meeting provides a key networking opportunity for those involved in the different sectors and to meet members of the HTAi Board, and invited international experts, for strategic discussions about the present state of HTA, its development and implications for health care systems, industry, patients and other stakeholders with specific relevance to the region. The aim of the Forum is to provide an environment where senior representatives can engage in strategic discussions informed by the perspectives of their different organizations without the constraints associated with discussions of specific products or organizational policies.
Dates & Locations
- 2021 Virtual Session (March 25, 2021)
- 2021 Virtual Session (February 4, 2021)
- 2020 Virtual Session (November 18, 2020)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (November 6-8, 2019)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (October 29-30, 2018)
- Beijing, China (November 2-3, 2017)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (November 17-18, 2016)
- Singapore, Singapore (October 29-30, 2015)
- Manila, Philippines (July 10-11, 2014)
- Seoul, South Korea (June 13-14, 2013)
Contact the HTAi Secretariat.