Latin America Policy Forum
The Latin America Policy Forum format echoes that of the HTAi Global Policy Forum, providing a unique opportunity for senior HTA representatives from public and private sector organizations in the Latin America region to meet annually.
Forum participants meet and collaborate with members of the HTAi Board, international experts, industry & patient representatives, academia and other stakeholders to advance strategic discussions about the state of HTA and its development and implications for health care systems in the region.
The Forum is a unique environment where senior representatives can engage in confidential discussions informed by the perspectives of their organizations without the constraints associated with specific products or organizational policies.
Dates & Locations
- Virtual Meeting (October 25 – 27, 2021)
- Virtual Meeting (October 19 – 21, 2020)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (April 29-30, 2019)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (April 23-24, 2018)
- Lima, Peru (April 24-25, 2017)
- San José, Costa Rica (April 18-19, 2016)
Questions? Please email [email protected]