Latin America Policy Forum
The format of the Latin America Policy Forum echoes that of the HTAi Global Policy Forum and provides a unique opportunity as a leadership meeting for senior representatives from public and private sector organizations using HTA from the Latin America region.
This meeting provides a key networking opportunity for those involved in the different sectors and to meet members of the HTAi Board, and invited international experts, for strategic discussions about the present state of HTA, its development and implications for health care systems, industry, patients and other stakeholders with specific relevance to the region.
The aim of the Forum is to provide an environment where senior representatives can engage in strategic discussions informed by the perspectives of their different organizations without the constraints associated with discussions of specific products or organizational policies.
Dates & Locations
- Brasilia, Brazil (October 25 – 27, 2021) Topic – “Procesos deliberativos para la toma de decisión informada por la evaluación de tecnologías sanitarias” OR “Deliberative Processes for Informed Decision Making by Health Technology Assessment”
- Virtual Meeting (October 19 – 21, 2020) Topic – “Technology Prioritization Mechanisms for HTA Agencies”
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (April 29-30, 2019)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (April 23-24, 2018)
- Lima, Peru (April 24-25, 2017)
- San José, Costa Rica (April 18-19, 2016)