Newsletters & Publications
Newsletter 6 (February 2019):
- “Real-World Evidence in the Context of Health Technology Assessment processes” – from Theory to Action” Reflections on the HTAi Global Policy Forum held in Barcelona, Spain on 27 to 29 January 2019
Newsletter 5 (November 2018):
- “Improving Access to High-Cost Technologies in the Asia Region” Reflections on the HTAi Asia Policy Forum held in Jakarta, Indonesia on 29-30 October 2018.
Newsletter 4 (July 2018):
- “What’s Keeping Me Up At Night?” Reflections from Global Policy Forum members and the report from the Global Policy Forum panel session held at the HTAi 2018 Annual Meeting in Vancouver.
Newsletter 3 (March 2018):
- “Facing the dynamics of future innovation: The role of HTA, industry and health system in scanning the horizon” Reflections on the HTAi Global Policy Forum held in Barcelona from January 28 to 30, 2018.
Newsletter 2 (December 2017):
- “Universal Health Care in the Asia Region: Overcoming the Barriers using HTA and Real World Data” Reflections on the HTAi Asia Policy Forum held in Beijing from November 2 to 3, 2017.
Newsletter 1 (August 2017):
- “Allocating Scarce Healthcare Resources: How Do Value Frameworks Add Value?” Reflections on the HTAi Global Policy Forum Panel Session held at the HTAi Annual Meeting in Rome on June 19, 2017.
2018 Asia Policy Forum Consensus Statement:
Panel Session Report (HTAi Conference, Vancouver, June 2018):
- “Multi-stakeholder Dialogues Addressing Needs, HTA Requirements and Good Practices in Emerging Countries” – Policy Forums and WHO discuss multi stakeholder collaboration.