Each year, the leading minds and senior experts in health technology assessment (HTA) gather at the HTAi Annual Meeting to advance healthcare around the world. The HTAi Annual Meeting is a unique opportunity to be involved in the development and the future of HTA globally. The event draws attendees from over 65 countries and a variety of backgrounds to collaborate, participate, and share information. This year, Annual Meeting attendees will gather in Seville, Spain, from June 15 to 19.
The HTAi 2024 Annual Meeting will introduce hundreds of presentations over five days to promote the development, understanding, and use of HTA around the world as a means of fostering innovation and effective use of resources in health care. The presentations include a keynote presentation and three plenaries that will explore various aspects of the event’s overall theme, A Turning Point for HTA? Sustainability, Networks, and Innovation. This year, the HTAi Annual Meeting offers a distinctive blend of engagement and interaction that caters to both virtual and in-person attendees. Whether you’re on-site or online, your Annual Meeting experience will be filled with dynamic scientific discussions and valuable networking opportunities for all participants!
The HTAi Annual Meeting is open to all HTA collaborators and contributors. While membership to HTAi is not a pre-requisite to attending the Annual Meeting, all active HTAi members enjoy a reduced registration rate in addition to the unparalleled opportunities membership provides.
Additionally, tickets for social events, such as the conference dinner, and pre-registration for Workshops, can be completed during the registration process. Further registration information is available on the HTAi Annual Meeting website.
Important upcoming dates
- Early-bird registration deadline: Thursday, March 28, 2024 at Midnight MDT (UTC-6)
- Standard registration deadline: Thursday, June 6, 2024 at Midnight MDT (UTC-6)
- Last-minute registration: Friday, June 7 to Wednesday, June 19, 2024
Learn more about the HTAi Annual Meeting
While you’re visiting the registration page, check out the additional #HTAi2024Seville information available, including:
- An introduction to Seville, including its attractions and anticipated weather for June
- An introduction to Spain’s rich history and cultural influence
- The spectacular Meeting venue and accommodations
- Information on travelling to Seville
- Spain’s entry requirements, including public health alerts and visa specifications
- Program features, including the Annual Meeting theme, plenaries, and speakers
- Sponsorships available for Not-For-Profit and For-Profit groups interested in leveraging HTAi’s largest and most prominent event
- Support graphics to accompany social media posts, emails, and presentations about the Annual Meeting
HTAi invites you to join one of the most unique environments in HTA to develop international collaborations and face the challenges posed in our current local and global health systems. Register for the HTAi 2024 Annual Meeting today!